AJ Hackett Bungy NZ is a proudly Kiwi organisation & the world industry leader in gravity challenge, with innovation, life experience & fun at the core of what we do. Ever since 1988, we’ve been in the business of fuelling people with courage & adrenaline & with three decades & a 100% spotless safety record under our belt, we've expanded our resume to more than 'just' Bungy. Across 5 sites in 2 iconic Kiwi destinations – Queenstown & Auckland – we continue to unleash adrenaline-fueled adventures on the world’s thrill seekers! With 11 ground-breaking products on offer, from giant swing to bridge climbs, Zip Rides to Catapults & 4 unique Bungy experiences, we’re well & truly holding our place at the cutting edge of global adventure tourism.
About our Careers
Working for one of NZ’s most iconic tourism companies, in breath-taking Queenstown or bustling Auckland, will give you an insight into how life should be lived - on the edge, with a smile! We’re always looking for new people to join our Crew & come with us for the ride & have exciting opportunities across the board for individuals looking for a career at AJ Hackett Bungy NZ. Our roles are a mix of permanent full-time, fixed term fulltime, permanent part-time & casual positions & applicants should be eligible to work in NZ & ideally reside in the local area.
About our Crew
We’re all about developing & cultivating a Crew that mirrors & represents our eclectic customer base. We have anywhere upwards of 220 Crew on our books & we’re proud of the fact that they span a 54 year age range & represent more than 16 different nationalities. We’re committed to fair hiring practices & equal opportunities, so if you’re keen to add to our diverse & inclusive team, who have fun at work & take pride in what they do, please send your application through. Although we hire for personality & can train for skills, the more you can bring to the table, the happier we’ll be. That includes life outside of work too; we don’t hire boring people who’ve got nothing to talk about!
To inspire people by doing things they never thought they could
Benefits & Perks
The chance to Bungy Jump as much as you like comes as standard (but we won’t make you if you’re not keen!) AJ Hackett Bungy NZ are also proud to offer a wide range of benefits, offers & support. We’re world leaders in attracting & developing awesome employees & providing personal workplace challenges, new opportunities & experiences for Crew to push their boundaries & expand their horizons &, amongst other things, you can expect to enjoy:
- The opportunity to work for an award winning, super successful, world-renowned company, who are leaders in their field
- A super supportive work environment & great company culture
- The chance to be part of NZ history & something proudly Kiwi owned
- Confidence in your employer & our 100% track record
- A constantly evolving workplace & team
- CPD & advancement incentives to keep you moving forward professionally. We’re serious about training; without constantly developing the best Crew, we wouldn’t be able to maintain our position as a world leader in challenge & adventure
- A comprehensive Long Service Reward Program
- Discounts on products & activities, retail & merchandise, food, local activities, healthcare & insurance
- A focus on health & wellbeing & a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, that goes above & beyond the norm
- Experiences that’ll present you with unique challenges & push you to Live More. Fear Less.
- Real Work/Life balance; we mean it when we say it’s key
Of course, that’s not forgetting all the usual stuff: annual & public holidays, Kiwi Saver contributions, sick & bereavement leave, jury service leave, training reimbursement &, of course, freedom from discrimination & harassment.