We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behavior to help our clients grow...and we’re pretty good at it, too. Operating in over 100 countries, our measurement covers 90% of the world’s population and GDP. From how many people watched Shortland Street to what products are selling best at Countdown, Nielsen helps our clients in the media and FMCG industries win by helping them understand a complex consumer landscape.
Nielsen helps our clients know what’s next and get there first.
- A strong foundation of Trust & Accountability
- A culture that asks its employees to Engage, Include, and Decide
- Working towards Fewer, Faster, and Bolder Solutions
Join our team
At Nielsen, we don’t just take care of our clients, but we take care of our employees, too. The Nielsen employee experience is all about being yourself, making a difference, and growing with us.
In New Zealand you’ll be joining a diverse team representing 26 ethnic groups and 30 different languages. We want you to bring your own unique perspective to work to make a difference not only for our clients, but for our community through our initiatives such as Nielsen Global Impact Day and our Volunteer Leave policy. Finally, we invest in our associates with learning opportunities and a deep focus on our people to make sure that you grow with us.
Benefits of working for us
- Flexible Working Policies
- Competitive Private Health Insurance Options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
- Life, Disability, and Income Protection Insurance
- Volunteer Leave + Corporate Social Responsibility Focus
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Talent Development & Mentorship Opportunities
- A spectacular view of Rangitoto in our Auckland office
Diversity & Inclusiveness
As we are a global company, we see diversity and inclusion as critical to our growth and strength as a business. At Nielsen, we want everyone to not only have a seat at the table, but to have a voice, too. Our goal is to create a sense of belonging where everyone on our team should feel at home.
We know that diversity and inclusion doesn’t just happen: we work at it. From in-house education programs, Belonging Committees, and a commitment to supplier diversity, to our flex work policies designed to help our employees balance work and life, Nielsen is dedicated to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We may have gotten a few awards for it over the years, too.