- Uncapped commission with competitive base salary
- Outstanding company culture
- Immediate start, Hamilton Based
My client is a well-established business throughout New Zealand and Australia. They are a third generation hands on family operated company who believe in the success of their staff with every team supporting the next.
The role involves a high level of new business development while managing and maintaining a large existing customer base within the commercial sector.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be passionate about sales and account management. A proven hunter who is confident, dedicated and tenacious while still managing an existing client base.
You need to be self-motivated to work autonomously for most parts of the role while focussing on growing new business opportunities across all commercial industries.
- Developing new business
- Account management of an existing customer base
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Work to achieve KPI’s and targets
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ B2B sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to build relationships
- Confident in cold calling
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure
What’s on Offer
Competitive base salary, excellent car allowance with uncapped commission on realistic targets.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Ashleigh Craig by clicking on the Apply button now.