- Full time permanent position > immediate start
- Located in Penrose > 7.30AM - 4.30PM working hours
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow within the business
The Accounts Administrator and Receptionist will organize and coordinate accounts, office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The successful candidate is responsible for AR/AP, credit control, developing office communication protocols, streamlining & automating administrative procedures and will be the first point of contact for the business.
We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats, is well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people
What will be expected:
- Organising and co-ordinating the day to day reception, office operations and procedures
- Accounts Administration
- Handling incoming calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Co-ordinating courier pick-ups or deliveries
Day to day management of the Administration and business systems such as:
- Staff location
- Purchase orders
- Completion of accurate, timely job specifications
- Credit review
This is a dynamic and sometimes challenging position, but with your proven track record and 'can do' attitude we expect someone who can proactively contribute to our team. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong focus on attention to detail and ability to develop efficient systems that improve productivity.
- Proven (2 years) experience in accounts administration and reception along with a desire to 'own' the role in a friendly, helpful well-presented manner.
- Be a communicator with excellent verbal, written/typed communication skills.
- Be a whiz with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Enjoy working under pressure to achieve deadlines through being flexible and adaptable.
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- The working hours for this role are 7.30AM to 4.30PM
- Competitive salary
- Free parking available
- Opportunity to grow within this organisation
If you're looking for a new challenge and a role that you can really sink your teeth into and own, then we would like you to apply. Apply by attaching your CV (in Word) addressed to Wytske Zijlmans. For more information please contact us on 093097572
Please note you must be eligible to work in NZ and hold current NZ residency. Pre-employment check and police checks may be required for this role.