- Convenient Ellerslie Location; Parking on site
- 4-week assignment starting on the 17th February
- Fun, supportive down to earth team; a company you’ll never want to leave.
Accounts payable experience, a great personality and a team player attitude is an absolute must in this role.
This well-established, forward thinking business is looking for an experienced accounts administrator that will bring their A-Game to work every day, and will join slot in with their fun, down to earth and banter filled environment!
The role requires someone who is:
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Naturally tech savvy and process driven; a methodical worker
- A team player that enjoys the social aspect of work
- An eye for detail, accurate and an eye with picking up discrepancies
- Takes full ownership of the role, confident in their ability
- Experienced in previous Accounts Payable or Accounts Assistant role
- Experience in processing supplier invoices Experience in using Infusion accounting software a bonus, however not necessary
The role you will see responsible for:
- Reviewing and invoice coding
- Inputting invoices daily
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payment and Payroll runs
This is a wonderful company to join on a 5/6 month assignment, where you will have flexible start and finish times and a wonderful team to work alongside each day.
If you want to join a team who are down to earth, supportive and provides polished processes with user friendly systems look no further and APPLY NOW to Rosa.