What’s in it for me?
About the role:
- Medical Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding position
- A great team with an awesome culture
Our accounts payable team are under the pump and we need to take the load off, so we are seeking a proactive and motivated person with proven experience in high volume, end to end accounts payable within a medium to large organisation.
You will be reconciling invoices and accounts, building relationships with our suppliers and branches, so you will also have confidence & great negotiation skills.
Applicants require a positive personality, excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You also need to be able to demonstrate a high level of customer focus with a willingness to problem solve and go the extra mile.
Being an integral member of the team, you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing and resolving problems. These will include working to deadlines.
It is really important that you have excellent planning and organisational skills, are totally customer focused and can bring us your positive attitude and commitment to the team.
With full training and support on offer we will be setting you up to succeed in this role.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally, 2 + years accounts payable experience in a large enterprise with high volume
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work under pressure is a must
- An investigative mind with the ability to problem solve
- Good sense of humour, full of positive energy, down to earth and work well in a team
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment.