- Free Parking
- Great Culture
- Progression Company
Steelfort is a long established, well respected, privately owned manufacturing and distribution company with their head office based in Palmerston North. An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable person to join this highly successful market leader.
The main objective of this role is to provide administration support and accurately process accounts payable transactions to meet determined deadlines.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Daily processing of creditor invoices
- Accurate coding to ensure the integrity of general ledger accounts for monthly reporting
- Reconcile individual creditor account statements with ledger balances
- Liaise with Assistant Accountant to ensure creditor memo ledger reconciles
- Ensure correct reports are run at appropriate times
- Daily processing of international creditor invoices in relevant foreign currency
- Monthly processing of all farm invoices
To be successful you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
- Intermediate computer skills
To succeed in this role you will be business minded and have a strong work ethic with the ability to work well within a team environment. Your professionalism, mature outlook, positive attitude and flexibility will see you excel in this role.
If you want to be part of this progressive organisation then act now and apply on-line with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020.