Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, you will be responsible to support the team for:
- Organising and co-ordinating the day to day office operations and procedure
- Fulfil all Account Payable and Receivable duties
- Credit control
- Handling incoming calls
- Support the accountant with weekly and monthly reports
- Sales order processing
- Co-ordinating courier pick-ups or deliveries
This is a dynamic and sometimes challenging position, but with your proven track record and 'can do' attitude we expect someone who can proactively contribute to our team. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong focus on attention to detail and ability to develop efficient systems that improve productivity.
- Proven experience in accounts (AR/AP) and office administration along with a desire to 'own' the role in a friendly, helpful well-presented manner.
- Be a communicator with excellent verbal, written/typed communication skills.
- Be a whiz with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have life experience to effectively deal with/manage a variety of personalities with professionalism.
- Enjoy working under pressure to achieve deadlines through being flexible and adaptable.
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Free parking available
- Opportunity to grow within this organisation
If you're looking for a new challenge and a role that you can really sink your teeth into and own, then we would like you to apply. Please note you must be eligible to work in NZ and hold current NZ residency or citizenship. To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below and attach an up to date CV (Word format) addressed to Wytske Garty. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 09 309 7572.