- Monday - Friday!
- Corporate environment
- Excellent Team
Our client is a highly regarded, well-established Civil and Structural Engineering company with their Head Office based in Palmerston North. They are looking for a bright, vibrant and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to join their busy team. You will be required to provide administration support across their nationwide offices.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Secretarial support to managers
- Document processing and setting up new jobs in the database
- Typing of documents and administration duties
- Collecting, opening and distributing mail
- Answering phones
- Greeting and assisting visitors
- Electronic filing
- Collecting/delivering council documents
- Making coffee/tea for meetings
To be successful you will have the following:
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Proven administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to follow strict procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Full drivers licence
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel & Outlook with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Being Front of House, this is a pivotal role in their organisation; therefore they are looking for someone with a high level of professionalism. Your maturity, energy and high level of the initiative will see you succeed in this role.
So if you are a team player who is able to work under pressure and still have a smile on your face then we want to hear from you!
Please apply on-line now with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020.