On behalf of our client Resene, one of New Zealand's most respected and trusted providers of paint solutions and technologies, we have a rare opportunity to lead from the front, as the Area Manager in Queenstown!
Resene Group has forged an enviable reputation of excellence and quality in manufacturing products designed to meet the demanding standards of its customers. Therefore, the person we are seeking will have exemplary customer service skills and a proven history of solid sales conversions and exceptional account management experience.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Lead a small, dynamic, established, successful, award winning team
- Excellent training & support
- Already a well-established network of customers and contracts
This role will allow you to use your already established networks in Queenstown Lakes District and capitalise on these opportunities. Building and/or trade background would be advantageous as looking at plans, setting timeframes and being a trusted advisor is key to your success in this role and keeping ahead of your competitors.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Development & management of area call cycles, based on each customers' existing or potential business
- Having your finger on the pulse, in regards to upcoming building projects within the territory & making sure Resene Paints are specified & used on these projects!
- Ensure both commercial & retail customers are provided with an excellent standard of service.
- Responsibility for workplace safety, providing leadership and management of the ColourShop in conjunction with the Shop Manager
- Ensuring stock levels & stocking guidelines are adhered to
- Liaising with architects, designers and other key specialists in the building/trade sectors
You will need to possess passion, drive, be a great hands on leader & team player, as well as have an outgoing personality and be able to engage customers. As well as the above skills and attributes you will be well organized, pro-active and efficient when it comes to paper work and have the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
A major component to this role is the ability to connect with tradespeople and to get to know their requirements. Therefore your day will start at 7.30am as this is crucial for you to build a rapport with your customers and to get to know their business. A background in paint/decorating would be advantageous to allow you to hit the ground running however if you possess the skills and attributes we are seeking our client is more than happy to offer full training in their products and services.
What are you waiting for? Apply today,as if you have the skills, experience and attributes we are seeking, 2020 could be the year you get your dream role!
For more information contact Lisa at Adecco Dunedin on 03 4774036.