Why work for us
At The Heritage Auckland, we pride ourselves on our values and aim for a level of service that will exceed the expectations of our guests. We are looking for a professional and dedicated Concierge to join our team.
The successful candidate must be passionate about providing exceptional service and have a genuine and natural ability to work with our guests from all around the world. This is a Full-Time role; this position will offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to make their mark within the Heritage family. As the Assistant in the team this role is key in upholding the strong leadership and customer service of the Concierge Team along side our Chief Concierge.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the orientation, training and development of all Concierge staff
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained working in conjunction with the department roster
- Ensuring the Concierge department is providing exceptional customer service that is reflective of our brand
- Assist in managing the daily operations of the Concierge department, ensuring all requests are effectively and efficiently managed
- To work with the Chief Concierge to maintain high standards in the Concierge Department
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Hold a full New Zealand Driver’s license (Manual and Automatic)
- Excellent leaderships skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star property
- Proven ability to Manage, motivate and lead a team
- High level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and rostered shifts
- A good understanding of all Microsoft applications
- A high level of personal presentation
- Prospective or active member of Les Clefs d'Or is advantageous
If you are passionate about this industry and delivering great service, if this opportunity fits your experience and you want to join the friendly professional team at Heritage Hotel Auckland please apply now.