- Free meals whilst on shift
- Complimentary & Discounted Rooms
- Competitive Reward & Recognition programme
- Great Career Opportunities
- In-house training opportunities
- Supportive & fun environment
- Retail discounts
Why Work For Us
A career at CityLife Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. CityLife Hotel Auckland is part of Heritage Hotels Group and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality career that's right for you. You become part of the HERITAGE Family. You'll find Heritage Hotels in renowned cities across NZ.
As an Assistant Front Office Manager at CityLife Auckland Hotel, you would be responsible for overseeing the front office operation, and delivering/maintaining the quality of service required as per company standards and policies, training and developing staff and working together with other staff members with day to day operations.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Front Office Management experience in a hotel environment in a similar capacity
- Strong computer skills especially in hotel (PMS) booking systems (Opera preferred)
- A high attention to detail
- Your proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a dynamic and fun team.
- A General Manager's Certificate is desirable
- Strong commitment to service
If you believe you have the relevant experience, have the ability to multi-task and are legally entitled to work in New Zealand then this is your chance to join a fantastic team who truly values their employees. Here's your opportunity to shine and showcase your skills.
Click the APPLY button now and Join us today!