- Fantastic opportunity for night owls! 9.00pm to 5.30am!
- Impress us with your team management ability!
- Highbrook location, state of the art DC! No weekends required!
Are you looking to join an iconic market leader where your natural ability to lead a team will be recognised!
About the role:
At OfficeMax, our mission is simple - we help our customers do their best work. To fulfil this mission, we need only the best.
In this exciting role you will be exposed to multiple departments within our Distribution Centre and will be integral to making our Distribution Centre successful.
- Manage people, processes and workload issues
- Drive process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate daily staff schedules
- Work closely with team leader
What we are looking for:
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
- A thorough understanding of Health, Safety and Sustainability processes
- Be comfortable using Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
Our Distribution Centre is 15,000 m2 in size, so you'll spend most of your day on your feet. Our product range varies in weight up to 30 kgs therefore some heavy lifting will be involved. The hours of work are eight hours a day, Monday to Friday, 9.00pm to 5.30am. Flexibility is needed in this role as development and support requirements may require different hours to be worked.
We will provide you with a uniform and safety boots (if required).
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Apply now attaching your CV and covering letter.