- CBD based; small global firm; family values
- Generous salary; exciting growth phase; tight knit team
- Long term stability & flexibility; exciting opportunity
This role has the lot! Diversity, team work, autonomy, a great ‘work-family’ who are small and passionate about what they do, with big plans for the future. You will be working on exciting projects, both large and small, with market leading support. You will be building on existing relationships, with significant input into the strengthening of financial goals and management within the company.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering façade consultancy design and peer review services for Auckland and greater New Zealand
- Developing new relationships, and nurturing existing ones, leveraging off current projects past and present
- Inputting into the resourcing for the façade team
- Integrally involved in the onboarding of new staff
- Providing technical leadership with façade consulting
- Providing a first class technically strong service that ensures the return of valuable clients
Who you will be:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field
- Have a clear and proven understanding of façade engineering in the practical sense, with strong technical ability across key performance areas such as structural engineering, weather proofing design, thermal performance and durability, and ideally fire experience
- Be based in NZ and available to interview in person
- Have excellent reporting skills and have had site experience
- Be efficient and competent interpreting shop drawings (3D mouldings an advantage but not essential)
- A team player who is culturally respectful, with strong relationship building skills
- Motivated to work towards company growth and goals, and enjoy the comradery and gains from creating successful growth.
If you have the right tertiary qualifications, and experience to match, and you are seeking true job satisfaction and be a valued member of this fabulous team, I would love to hear from you. Please click “Apply” to Liz Beckett today.