- Auckland or Wellington CBD
- Fantastic development opportunity for a numerate & motivated fast learner
- Newly created role
If you're going to join a bank, make it the local bank that cares about Kiwis. Kiwibank started out by challenging the Aussie banks, and now we're big enough to make a difference. Our financial products and services are designed to help make our fellow Kiwis better off. Come and be a part of something special.
Do you have financial services experience and a desire to move into product management? Or perhaps you already have some product management experience, and want to expand your horizons into the world of credit cards and financial services? We have a newly created opportunity for an Associate Cards Product Manager to join our high-performing Transactions and Payments team.
Working closely with our wider Product team, your main focus will be supporting our credit cards products for personal customers, but you'll have the chance to get involved across our other cards portfolios too. Your role will span end-to-end product management, including proposition design and development, financial performance and ensuring that we have the best products in market to meet our customers' needs.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Numeracy skills: you'll need to be comfortable (or have a love of!) working with numbers
- Commerce or marketing experience would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills
- You'll be working with a range of stakeholders across the bank, so you'll need to be confident connecting with people and building successful relationships
- Multi-tasking and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, and you have the drive and motivation to step up to the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Applications close on Thursday 7 March at 9pm, but we will review applications as we go - to apply today!