- Wellington or Auckland CBD
- Fantastic development opportunity to enter the world of product management
- Newly created role, are you ready to own it?
Come join the bank that's all about making Kiwis better off. Our Business Products team is expanding, and we now have an exciting, newly created opportunity for an Associate Product Manager to join us. We're creating some brand-new products for our business customers, so this is an ideal chance to help us develop something from scratch.
Working closely with the Senior Product Manager, you will manage the end-to-end product development for a new range of products and have the opportunity to own these products when launched. This includes market research and analysis of the business banking customer segment and developing product propositions that match our customer's needs. You'll get involved in documenting and defining business requirements, working alongside our Risk and IT teams to help execute product plans, and collaborating with the wider marketing and operational teams to ensure successful product delivery and promotion.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Great stakeholder engagement skills are essential - you'll need to be proactive and confident to network and build relationships across the bank, and with 3rd party providers
- Strong analytical skills
- You'll be a talented communicator, both in your written and verbal abilities
- Financial Services experience is required
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Get in touch.
Applications close on Thursday 14 March, but we'll review applications as we go - so apply today!