Bank Manager - Greymouth and Westport
We're looking for an experienced Bank Manager who will be based at the Greymouth Kiwibank Branch and will manage multiple sites. Are you someone who can lead and inspire our current teams towards success while connecting people, businesses and communities along the way? This could be the next exciting new challenge for you!
We need an individual that is fully committed to joining us on our journey, someone agile, who can dig deep, stretch themselves and help us shape Kiwibank's future.
This role really has it all:
- Team development and coaching across multiple locations.
- Providing an amazing customer experience and great banking solutions along the way.
- Growing the bank and building strong relationships in the community.
So what will it take to rock this role?
- Experience and knowledge of the Banking or the financial industry.
- You'll definitely need a successful track record of leading and developing teams in a retail environment.
- Strong business development and networking skills are essential, and knowledge of the local market would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans that align with regional territory plans and the company's strategic direction.
- Being highly flexible, resilient, process driven and having a great eye for detail will be essential too!
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply NOW!
Applications close 25 August 2019 but we will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.