- No more traffic, free parking - Albany location
- Flexible hours, part time or full time – you chose!
- Hardworking, knowledgeable close-knit team
About the company:
Based in Albany, our client is a small accounting firm with a great culture, they specialise in the small to medium size business space. Providing work/life balance through their approachable management style and offering flexibility around working hours, it is a truly enjoyable place to work.
This company has strong values and pride themselves on delivering superior accounting advice and services. Growing steadily, most of their work is generated through referrals from existing clients who have been happy with the exceptional service.
About the role:
- Existing clients that you will take full ownership of all their accounting requirements
- Preparation of GST returns, monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns and dividend statements
- Implementation and maintenance of client account software packages including Xero, MYOB and Banklink
- Working closely with partner of the firm, great exposure and opportunity for growth
- Experienced, hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Takes pride in delivering quality work.
- Confidence to speak with your clients directly and enjoy providing excellent customer service
- 3+ years experience in a similar BAS position
- Someone who can work autonomously, looking to create balance in their lifestyle.
What a great opportunity! To hear more about, apply now to Amber Wilson. Or contact 09 366 9977