Be a top interviewer who makes a difference to how we live!
CBG completes national surveys on behalf of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Transport. The surveys involve face to face interviewing to investigate New Zealanders’ views and experiences. We collect important information that cannot be collected in any other way which is used to plan and fund services.
We are looking for someone to join our nationwide team as a contract interviewer for the Hamilton area. You will work on the NZ Health Survey and the NZ Crime & Victims Survey but there may be further opportunities to work on surveys focussing on travel or education.
The work is challenging as you will design and manage your own workload to meet targets and stay within budget. You must be confident and resilient as you will be door-knocking, but you also need great people-skills with the ability to quickly earn trust. In return you will reap the rewards of meaningful work, the opportunity to meet different people every day, and independence and flexibility in the hours you work.
We need someone who:
- Wants to make a difference to how Kiwis live
- Can engage and confidently build rapport and trust with people from all walks of life
- Is comfortable designing and managing their own workload to meet targets
- Can work flexibly 30 hours a week to complete surveys including evening and weekend work
In return, we offer
- The opportunity to use your skills in fulfilling, flexible work
- Excellent earning potential
- Full training and support
- All hardware, software and equipment
- Ongoing contracts with the opportunity to travel (if desired)
Our diverse and capable team comprises people from education, health, justice, sales, interviewing and travel backgrounds. If you think you have the skills we need and are interested in communities, public sector services, population health, crime and justice, travel, interviewing and /or research then get in touch.
See our website www.cbg.co.nz to learn more about this opportunity and apply via Seek to submit your expression of interest.
If you have any questions, please call 0800 478 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.