Minute Secretary required for taking the minutes of the Board and Annual General Meetings. Must be able to regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Board and committee meetings including the Annual General Meeting.
- Record all key decisions and discussion items of meetings.
- Liaise with the Chair and the Board Secretary to ensure minutes are kept are accurate
- Ensure minutes of each meeting are provided to the Secretary of the Board within one week after the Board meeting occurring;
- Maintain confidentiality of all items discussed in Board meetings.
4 to 5 hours per month and third Monday of every month 5.15pm to 7.30pm required.