- Opportunity to be challenged and make an impact in one of our top 5 branches
- Be responsible for driving sales, marketing and promotional initiatives
- Leadership opportunity; inspire, coach and develop a large team
About this role:
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Branch Manager to join our Hamilton Team.
When you take charge of one of our branches, you take responsibility for everything: Coaching and leading people, driving the culture, maximising opportunities, achieving targets, ensuring a safe environment and providing the highest standards of service for our customers.
You will be in midst of the branch, leading by example. This means thinking ahead; succession planning, analysing branch activity to spot business development opportunities and introducing productive initiatives all of which fit into the branch’s long term strategy.
Previous experience in team management is essential and whilst knowledge of the plumbing industry trade/building/construction arena would be preferable it is not essential. You will be a person who is focused on sales, customer service, leading your team, and delivering the very best.
You will also be results driven, working closely with the branch team and Regional Manager to continue delivering profitable sales outcomes.
This is a hands on role, requiring a diverse skill set and a passion for delivering excellent customer service. This means thinking ahead, succession planning, analysing branch activity to spot business development opportunities and introducing productive initiatives all of which fit into the branch long term strategy.
As a Branch Manager with Plumbing World you will:
- Grow and lead your team to build a profitable market share through the delivery of incredible customer service.
- Motivate and support others to achieve Branch targets in a challenging and exciting environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and develop long lasting relationships.
- Make sure customers get the products and services they need.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Act as an ambassador of our company by role-modelling our values at all times.
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment.