- Medical insurance
- Competitive remuneration and employment benefits
- Join a company that pushes personal growth and development
About the role:
Every customer matters to us, we focus on teamwork that provides value to our customers, you will have the ability to make a difference and contribute to the branch success, and so having a positive attitude and problem solving skills will see you go far in this role.
You will bring experience gained in the industry or you may even work in a trade related industry looking for something a bit different; you will have initiative, attention to detail, motivation and be self-driven.
What you will be doing:
This role will see you take control of the Sales Coordination of products and projects and you will focus on delivering excellence in customer service to our customers, you will need to be articulate, accurate and get it right first time minded for this role.
You will build and maintain highly effective relationships with the Plumbing World’s external sales and branch staff to provide an effective coordination of products, specifically with regards to sales quotes and pricing. You will coordinate as directed the effective and efficient ordering and delivery of product for customers and provide solutions for any problems along the way.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Plumbing industry knowledge or experience is a must
- Proven record in relationship building/management
- Stock management; being aware of stock levels, checking stock on hand, high or low stock and relay that to the appropriate department.
- Checking orders from customer daily, including taking note of any stock outages and looking for solution for clients
- Work in partnership with external sales and other departments to achieve customer satisfaction
- Identify and track projects through the Sales process
- NZ Full drivers licence
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment