Suncorp is a place where you can make a difference in our customers’ lives through the work you do. We are down-to-earth, open and our focus is firmly on what you do, not when and where you work, outcomes matter and positively impacting the community is important to us.
Due to an internal move we have an exciting opportunity available for a Brand & Communications Advisor in our Customer Experience team for 12 months. This opportunity is ideal for those looking for variety and to be part of an exciting team responsible for brand and marketing strategies that position Suncorp New Zealand and our brands as the number one choice in our chosen markets.
This role will support the Marketing Manager implementing the Suncorp Brand strategy and the operational aspects of the team as required.
- Provide oversight on branded activity to ensure that it adheres to the brand strategy.
- Provide design, formatting and digital content development (including infographics and video) support for the team and business as required.
- Support the Customer Experience team during implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of Suncorp New Zealand merchandise and other branded touch points.
- Coordination and reporting of Suncorp New Zealand memberships and tickets.
- Ensure that we communicate with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to tell them what we are going to do, tell them that we have done it and share the results.
- Upload content onto websites as required.
- Coordination of monthly Business Unit reporting and response to sponsorship communication requests and activity.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing, agency or media role
- Familiarity with principles of marketing
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Be comfortable working with third parties and agencies
- An excellent communicator with superb presentation skills
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Good writing skills and be willing to communicate and present ideas and concepts
- Bachelor level degree, preferably in communications, arts, commerce or public relations
About the company:
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
If this sounds like you, apply online now!
Advertised: 09 Jul 2019 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Aug 2019 New Zealand Standard Time