- Great culture and an awesome team environment.
- Scope for growth & development.
- We're doing right by our customers - come develop your Business banking career with us.
At Kiwibank, we are passionate about helping Kiwi businesses thrive and have a nationwide business banking offering. We are working side by side with a number of Kiwi businesses who are going from strength to strength, some on a global scale.
If you have outstanding customer focus, laser-like attention to detail and the desire to work for Kiwibank Business Banking, then read on!
What's the role about?
Due to the growth of our team, we have the need for a Business Consultant to join the Business Banking team in our Christchurch CBD office.
You'll work within a team of experienced business consultants who get along, lend a hand and love what they do. The team covers a wide range of tasks supporting a thriving sales force across a wide region of New Zealand.
Your focus will be on administration and customer service tasks that support our delivery of services that exceed our customers' expectations. As well as working with your team, you'll also liaise directly with our clients on a regular basis to assist and enhance their Kiwibank experience.
So what skills are we looking for?
- Customer service experience is essential (face to face or over the phone)
- A background in banking, professional services or customer service is preferred
- You'll be able to manage expectations effectively and be resilient under pressure
- Strong administrative abilities and attention to detail are essential
- Good time management and forward planning skills are required.
- A friendly, professional demeanour and clear communication skills will be critical to your success
- Exposure to lending would be desirable however not essential.
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Sunday 31st March 2019 at 5pm.