- Are you an experienced credit manager or business lender looking for a fresh challenge?
- Are you open to embracing change in a fast moving environment?
- Are you as passionate as us about making Kiwi businesses better off?
What the role is all about….
- Assess and make decisions on lending propositions primarily in the SME market, including cash flow lending and a bit of commercial property lending as well
- Develop strong professional relationships with our key internal stakeholders, including providing coaching and feedback on the job to assist lenders to develop their skills in a constructive and positive manner
- Cast a critical eye over processes, policies and the way we do things with a view to simplifying or improving the customer experience whilst maintaining appropriate risk management practices
What we're looking for….
- An experienced banker with in depth knowledge of business lending across the SME market (lending applications generally ranging from $2m - $10m)
- All round excellent financial analysis skills, including strong understanding of business cash flow and its drivers
- Great communication skills
- A collaborative and professional approach to working relationships and stakeholder engagement
What we're all about….
Our team of 5 is based in Auckland and Wellington, and we have an awesome culture where open and honest communication is encouraged and respected, as is having a laugh. We have developed a great relationship with our business banking lenders and leadership which is really important to us, as is the desire to see Kiwibank and its business customers continue to succeed.
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close 15th September 2019 at 9pm
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.