- Well established business with career progression
- Base + Incentives, car + tools of the trade
- Generate and build new business; True hunter wanted
Our Client is an industry leader across Asia Pacific in their field. Well-established with a 30-year history, this is a strong business with a great market share on their innovative products and services.
Working with the National Business Development Manager you will be on the Corporate side in the Fleet department, sourcing new clients and building relationships across a range of products and services. A strong focus on hunting for new business you will contact warm and cold leads, act on referrals and have the ability to build a portfolio. This business is successful, the opportunity is genuine and you have the ability to progress within.
A true hunter; you will enjoy the thrill of new business and have proven success in cold-calling and converting sales within a B2B environment. Given monthly targets to focus on you will be a self-motivated person who strives to excel and exceed goals. Competencies such as:
- Strong business acumen
- Articulate and polished with excellent verbal presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Asset Finance and/or Leasing experience ideal
- Experience or exposure to credit submissions preparation ideal
It is essential you are proactive and consultative in your sales approach as you will take full ownership of your Client’s needs.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Rosa by clicking on the Apply button now.