Kiwis making Kiwis better off, that's our purpose, and that includes Kiwi businesses, and we're expanding in the Bay of Plenty!
We have matured beyond the "Challenger Bank up against the Aussie-owned ones" and become a credible, established business bank with the capacity and capability to deliver a relationship proposition that has "evolved" to near extinction in this market.
Our competitive business banking products, paired with our flexibility and a personal touch that's unique to us has grown a respectable market share of very satisfied quality business customers. We are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help them thrive. Our flexible, supportive, relationship model fosters trusted, long term commercial connections.
You'll have the backing of great team who encourage one another's success (and a healthy slice of competitiveness). You'll also have the 100% NZ Owned brand, great digital tools and services, and a range of great products that Kiwibank offers to our business customers.
What this role is all about…
- Managing a portfolio of SME businesses
- Proactive generation of new business through targeted prospecting (businesses with Turnover $1m-$5m)
- Raising the profile of Kiwibank locally in the SME market
What we're looking for…
- Someone with proven relationship management skills and a strong customer focus
- Ideally you will be well connected in the community you work
- Great understanding of the functions within a Business Banking team
- A complete understanding of financial accounts and their effect on business drivers
To be considered for this role, you might be doing the same job at another bank but looking for better work/life balance whilst not compromising on job satisfaction. Do you want to be able to give more to your customers? Or perhaps utilise all your skills and expertise without unreasonable targets and portfolio sizes?
Have a read of the job description attached and if this exciting role sounds like you we'd love to hear from you and show you how the grass can be greener.
Applications close Sunday 24th March at 5pm.
If you have any initial questions or would like discuss call Eddie Stocks, Regional Manager, Business Banking - Waikato/BOP 027 886 0327