- Are you an experienced Business Manager or Commercial Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Exciting career opportunity at Kiwibank in our Business Banking team
- Based in Dunedin
- Relationship banking at its best
At Kiwibank Business Banking, we are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help make Kiwis better off. We're 110% committed and take pride in fostering our business relationships and the results benefit both our customers and the Business Managers who help them.
You'll have the backing of a highly experienced leader, a diverse team who encourage one another's success (with a healthy slice of competitiveness) and last but not least, great digital tools and services, competitive rates and a range of great products that Kiwibank offers to our business customers including Asset Finance, Trade Finance, Working Capital and Foreign Exchange hedging.
What this role is all about…
- Managing a portfolio of SME businesses
- Proactive generation of new business through targeted prospecting (businesses with Turnover $1m-$8m)
- Raising the profile of Kiwibank locally in the SME market
What we're looking for…
- Someone with proven relationship management skills and a strong customer focus
- You have to have great communication and networking skills
- Ideally you will be well connected in the community you work
- Great understanding of the functions within a Business Banking team
To be considered for this role, you might be doing the same job at another bank but looking for better work/life balance whilst not compromising on job satisfaction. Do you want to be able to give more to your customers? With smaller portfolio sizes, get to utilise all your skills and expertise to guide and grow your business clients.
Have a read of the job description attached and if this exciting role sounds like you… Apply Now!. Applications close July 2nd at 5pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so don't delay!