- Experienced Business Manager required due to internal promotion.
- Grow your career in our Business & Commercial Banking team in Christchurch.
- Flexible start date
What's the role about?
As a Business Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SME businesses, while proactively growing our market share of Business/Mid-Market customers through targeted prospecting and referral sources - typically businesses with turnover between $1m up to $5m and sometimes beyond based on complexity and needs.
Working with an awesome team of people along with the Regional Manager you will be the part of the Kiwibank success story in Christchurch as we continue to grow our profile and market share.
Relationship banking at it's best!
What we're looking for…
- First and foremost - a great attitude with a growth mindset is everything!
- Proven performance in the proactive generation of new business.
- Proven relationship management skills and a strong customer focus.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounts with emphasis on the key cash-flow drivers, along with the ability to determine key covenants to suit individual lending situations.
- Great communication and networking skills.
- Ideally - well connected in the business and professional community.
We're all about making Kiwis better off and that means for our own people too. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Sunday 20th October @ 9pm.