- Exciting career opportunity at Kiwibank in our Business & Commercial Banking team in Wellington
- Grow your Business Banking Career with us
- Flexible start date - have your cake and eat it too.
Due to an internal promotion we are on the look out for an experienced Business Manager to join our team.
At Kiwibank Business Banking, we are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help make Kiwis better off. We're 110% committed and take pride in fostering our business relationships and the results benefit both our customers and the Managers who help them succeed.
What's the role about?
As a Business Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SME businesses, while proactively growing our market share of Business/Mid-Market customers through targeted prospecting - typically businesses with turnover between $1m up to $5m and sometimes beyond based on complexity and needs.
You'll have the backing of a highly experienced leader, working within a diverse team, committed to growth and development of themselves and their customers, who encourage one another's success (with a healthy slice of competitiveness). Last but not least, access to range of products that Kiwibank offers to our business customers including Asset Finance, Trade Finance, Working Capital and Foreign Exchange hedging.
Working with an awesome team of people along with the Regional Manager you will be the part of the Kiwibank success story in Wellington as we grow our profile and market share.
What we're looking for…
- First and foremost - a great attitude is everything!
- Proven performance in the proactive generation of new business.
- Proven relationship management skills and a strong customer focus.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounts with emphasis on the key cash-flow drivers, along with the ability to determine key covenants to suit individual lending situations.
- Great communication and networking skills.
- Ideally - well connected in the business and professional community.
We're all about making Kiwis better off and that means for our own people too. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close Thursday 21st November @ 9pm.