Are you a journalist with the ability to sit down in front of a CEO and ask the hard questions? And then to translate them into meaningful stories for our readers? If so, then we want you! We are on the lookout for a Senior Business Reporter to join our Stuff Team. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills amongst some of the country's leading writers.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Writing about the country's leading organisations, and making sure we are across how and where people make and spend money.
- Tailoring your approach across our online, social and print platforms to appeal to our audience
- Communicating and translating complex financial information into language that people can understand.
- Experience working as a Reporter
- A strong interest in business
- Motivation to help guide New Zealanders towards making informed financial decisions
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible working opportunities with the freedom to work from various offices around the country
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees who are the primary or secondary carer
- Working for a company that walks the talk on diversity
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and the stuff that brings us together, every day. We are proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, connecting with over three million New Zealanders every month across our platforms.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.