- Make this role your own
- Strong leadership skills required
- Competitive salary on offer
About the company
Our client is an established company in Rotorua that are looking for new staff to support the utilities and civil functions.
About the role
You will ensure workforce planning and resources are planned and rolled out efficiently for a department working on contracted utilities works. Also you will be involved in quality, financial safety and people management and liaise with customers.
Skills & experience
- Strong experience running all aspects of a works department and teams.
- Utilities/Civil/Construction experience preferred.
- Good on IT – MS Office in particular
- Excellent people management skills and experience.
- Major player in the Rotorua market – great career opportunities
- Training opportunities on offer
How to apply
Click APPLY now or please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.