- Be part of our highly experienced and talented Buying team!
- Work for an iconic market leader!
- Highbrook based - plenty of free parking!
About the role:
Our Buyers are the best in the business. To ensure they remain on top, we require an ambitious and confident Buyers Assistant to join this high performing team.
This exciting and fast paced role will see you provide support to our Buyer in one of the top performing categories in relation to the management of product and supplier engagement. The Education space is forever changing and with some incredible products on offer to help kids learn, this amazing role really does offer something different every day!
- Support the Buyer with category administration tasks
- Undertake regular analysis of product ranges to identify category growth
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal customers and suppliers
- Provide category recommendations for promotions
- Regular reporting and trend analysis
- Proofing of promotional material, ensuring all material is accurate and compliant
What are we after:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
- Inquisitive and analytical mind with an affinity for numbers
- Confident user of Excel (including V look ups and Pivot Tables)
- Strong eye for detail with the ability to interpret data
- Thrive working within a team environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Committed to presenting ideas for continuous improvement
What we offer:
- Supportive team culture!
- Staff buying rates across all our products!
- Exposure to various career development opportunities
We sell so much more than pens and paper! OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, our diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more!
This is a superb opportunity where your skills and experience can really shine!
Apply on line today!