At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
As part of the Campaign Program team within Trustpower's Retail Markets division, the Campaign Program Specialist plays a critical role in the delivery of our Campaign Program Plan.
With Trustpower's retail strategy focused on acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers, the Campaign Program Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of new propositions to market, and the ongoing improvement of existing campaigns, ensuring Trustpower continues to deliver on its strategic goals.
- Manage end to end delivery of acquisition and retention campaign activity to market
- Lead the 'Campaign Launch Squad' for timely and effective delivery of the Campaign Program Plan
- Oversee task management and completion of key deliverables
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the proposition pipeline
- Review campaign analytics to identify opportunities/risks
- Oversee/identify campaign process improvements
Skills & Experience:
You'll be experienced in managing multiple stakeholders with strong relationship building and communication (both written and oral) skills to help influence and motivate others to deliver. Your outstanding organisational skills will allow you to keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening around you to achieve campaign delivery on time and to a high standard. Along with:
- Campaign/project management experience
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business
- or previous experience in a similar role
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across different business functions
What's in it for you?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. We are looking for someone who has initiative and will take responsibility. In return you will be working closely with a number of teams where you will receive great exposure to different areas across the business, and grow your skill set along the way. We offer a competitive salary package (including some pretty sweet benefits!).
If what we are looking for sounds like you and what you're looking for, apply today! We will be moving quickly to assess applications as we soon as we receive them. If you have any questions please contact Nadia Herriott: firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 5368 562 .
Applications close Wednesday 20 February, 2019.