We're on the hunt for enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Stuff team as a Campaign Specialist. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career with a market leader.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting the Senior Campaign Specialist to ensure that current customers have a positive experience
- Taking the lead in the creation and execution of innovative marketing automation strategies
- Executing and supporting direct marketing campaigns (email marketing in particular)
- Providing strategic level advice to key internal stakeholders regarding the implementation of marketing programmes for both new and existing products
- Working with the wider Customer team to ensure the strategy is in line with the overall business strategy
- Identifying key issues and providing measurable solutions
- A relevant marketing qualification
- Sound knowledge of the market
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability to changes in work priorities
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.