- Exciting permanent IT Change Analyst role at Kiwibank
- Auckland based, (though could be Wellington)
- Are you passionate about service management and driving technology change through organisations?
This role is all about supporting the Enterprise Change Manager to enable change to happen with as little risk as possible - and understanding what that risk is.
So what is the role about?
Working in a small, experienced team, your main focus will be the analysis of IT Change Request quality, governance of Change process, and ensuring that all requests comply with the Kiwibank IT Change Standard.
You'll need great interpersonal skills as you will be coaching people on the information and documentation required to navigate our IT Change process.
What we're looking for!
Essential qualities and experience:
- experience in IT Service Management, preferably including experience as an IT Change Analyst
- a proactive attitude and strong, pragmatic problem-solving skills
- clear written and verbal communication skills
- adaptability and ability to deal with pressure
- ability to communicate and manage interactions with a range of people
- experience in a technical project role, business analysis, or other coordination roles
- experience with ServiceNow, preferably the ITSM module
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
So if you're ready to take the next step in your career and you're passionate about IT Service Management, we'd love to hear from you.
Applications close Friday 26th July at 2019 at 9pm
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time.