At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams. It's better when we work together.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Channel Analytics team and take up the permanent role of Channels Analyst. The Channels Analyst will provide insights and create efficiencies through analysing our sales operations and outcomes, and proactively provide recommendations to the Channels team so we can constantly improve our sales results. Understanding and improving our sales performance and processes is critical to our success, and this role plays a key part in enabling us to achieve this!
- Navigate and analyse complex data sets
- Interrogate our sales data to produce useful insights
- Maintain data quality within our sales systems
- Provide automated solutions that create efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
- Innovative problem solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- A proactive approach and can-do attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- Technical experience with SQL and sales visualisation tools such as Spotfire, Power BI or similar.
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer ongoing development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of the Trustpower team.
If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge, then we invite you to review the full position description and apply today! If you have any questions please contact Shayne Adlington on 027 403 7119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Thursday, 12 December 2019 at 5pm.