Are you looking to take the next step to a senior kitchen role? Are you looking for a new challenge?
The Heritage Hotel, a 4.5 star hotel, in the tourist town of Hanmer Springs, North Canterbury.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Chef de Partie to join our busy kitchen team. We are seeking a mature professional, with strong culinary skills and high food presentation standards for this hands-on role.
Key skills include:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience delivering quality meal service in various kitchen sections
- Experience with ordering food
- Experience with food control plans and hygiene standards
- Experience in fine dining, a la carte, buffet and conference cuisine
- Proven organisational skills and good time management skills
- Willing to take responsibility and take a leadership role
- Able to work rostered/flexible hours
- A good team player
- Able to contribute to development of menus
- Good English language skills
Most importantly, you should be motivated, have a positive attitude and have a passion for food. If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens, have proof of NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Minimum 30 hours a week