What you will be doing:
Life can through a lot our way, our customers could have been in a 4-car pile-up, lost their hearing aid or been burgled. Whatever the situation you will be the reassuring voice on the end of the phone when they need us to make an Insurance claim. As a customer service super star, you will help eliminate stress and provide certainty when our customers need it most, claim time. You will easily build rapport to collect all the information related to their claim and put together a thorough picture of what happened to ensure a smooth and calm experience.
You will start with 3 ½ weeks of full time paid training, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Once you have finished training you will be on a Full time rotating roster (working 7.5-hour shifts totalling 37.5 hours a week between 8am - 8pm on weekdays and 8am - 6pm on weekends).
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
To shine in the role:
- You are passionate about helping people and delivering an unforgettable customer experience
- You have a strong sense of urgency
- You are compassionate, reassuring and calm in stressful situations for customers
- You will use your initiative and common sense to assist you with quick decision-making]
- Starting salary of $50,000+ depending on experience + annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- Our wellbeing programme is varied, from yoga or mindfullness courses on site, to $200 each year to spend on your own wellness.
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a considerate team environment where differences are supported, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter. Our next intake starts on the 9th March 2020.