Your next career move
It’s our people that make us different because they’re genuinely passionate about our customers and being there for them in the moments that matter. We have multiple opportunities for Claims Consultants to join our outstanding Motor Claims team. This is a dynamic inbound contact centre role where you will support our key partners and their customers. In this role you will be empowered to provide solutions that ensure an outstanding service experience. We are looking for candidates that can provide a high level of empathy and understanding to our customers.
The hours of operation for our claims team are Monday – Friday 8am – 6.30 pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm. You would be working on a rotating roster to accommodate these hours.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Be the primary point of contact for customers who have experienced loss or damage to their Motor Vehicles
- Provide case management; maintaining a portfolio of claims
- Advise customers of their policy entitlements, lodge customer claims and explain the claims and repair processes as required
- Set expectations on the claims process whilst providing the right solution to meet the customer’s needs
What you will need to succeed
- Proven success in a customer service role, preferably in a contact centre environment
- Previous claims experience is desirable but not essential
- Solution focused with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic changing environment
- Motivated and goal orientated
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to cope under pressure
- Comfortable using multiple company and supplier systems
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary + discretionary annual bonus
- 50% discount on Vero insurance products
- Flexible leave of up to 4 days per year
- Positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- Flexible benefit $250 annually for gym membership or hobbies
- Flexible career break opportunities
Kick Goals – We take action. We deliver. We own it.
Suncorp Group is home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest and most trusted names in insurance, banking and superannuation including market leading brands Vero and Asteron Life. This is a place where you can make a difference in our customer’s lives through the work you do. We are down-to-earth and open, and our focus is firmly on what you do, not when and where you work. Outcomes matter.
Working as part of the Suncorp Group you will have access to an unparalleled range of job opportunities across insurance, banking, wealth management and corporate services. We promote a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. We recognise and value commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
If this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.