Have you started your insurance career and you are looking for your next challenge? If yes, we have a great opportunity for you.
In this role you will handle an allocated portfolio of claims through to finalisation, you will have an understanding of insurance, strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively manage your time.
What you will be doing:
- Actively review all claims cases, ensuring debt is recovered in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Minimise the level of outstanding debtors through close monitoring of all debtors' systems arrears reports.
- Deliver excellent claims service for our business
- Establish legal liability of all parties involved
- Negotiating with third parties and suppliers
To shine in this role:
- You will have insurance experience
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle difficult customers with respect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter.