- Flexibility around working hours, part-time work may be considered
- Your loyalty and longevity in the company is rewarded
- Stunning Papamoa location with lovely offices to work in
About the company
Our client is a leading skills and training provider to civil, infrastructure and commercial companies throughout Australia and NZ. Due to new contracts coming in their Tauranga team is growing fast so they will be relocating to new premises in Papamoa (or possibly Mt Maunganui). They need strong, confident people to contribute to their success.
About the role
The successful candidate will accurately and efficiently administer and ensure work competencies for their stakeholders’ employees throughout NZ and Australia. This will include administration of competency management systems, updating of competency records and managing employees to ensure Work Type Competencies. This role is challenging, demanding and involves real multi-tasking – are you up for the challenge?
- Interpret and understand client competencies and NZQA standards for trainees to meet work requirements.
- Accurate identification of gaps in trainee competency and development, implementation and tracking of employee (and sub-contractor) training and assessment plans.
- Constant liaison and communication with stakeholders including dealing with requests for competency information.
- Accurate data entry, reporting, monitoring expiry of training on different systems.
- Sourcing and providing best fit cost-effective training including liaising with external training providers.
- Actively contribute to quality improvements initiatives and other tasks as required.
Skills & experience
- Strong admin and customer service experience or equivalent qualifications.
- Solid IT skills including Word, Excel, database and bespoke IT systems.
- Excellent attention to detail with very good written and verbal English.
- Professional, well presented, confident person with a positive attitude.
- Able to work in NZ without restrictions.
In return, our client will reward you with full training, salary increase every year and the chance to move internally to different type of roles in the company. This position will be ideal for you if you want real professional development and the ability to grow within a fantastic company.
Apply online now.