The AA Membership and Brand marketing team is looking for a new partnerships manager to join our talented and ambitious team.
The Club Partners Manager is a highly visible role in the business, and is responsible for enhancing the value that our Member Benefit partners deliver to the AA Membership proposition and our 1.7 million AA Members.
Building and nurturing relationships should be one of your top skills. The relationships will not only be with existing partners, but will also include new partner opportunities, internal business units, and, of course, the relationship we have with our Members. As New Zealand's largest club, we exist for our Members who need to be at the heart of our team's decision making. This is reflected in our supportive culture and our synergistic approach to sales and relationship management.
This role also provides marketing support to one of the Club's joint venture partners, AA Battery Service, so creative thinking and channel execution are other important skills to have.
The ideal candidate will thrive on having variety day to day, be able to juggle a few balls at once, be great with people, customer-centric and commercially focused.
In this role, you'll get the chance to:
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for AA Membership and AA Battery Service.
- Develop partner and marketing initiatives that will enhance the Membership proposition and the value Members receive from the AA.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for AA Battery Service that deliver against commercial objectives and sales requirements.
- Assess the opportunity for new Membership partners - autonomously manage the product development and partner recruitment process from initial determination of customer needs through to contract negotiation, implementation and development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Provide reporting and analysis as to the effectiveness of AA Battery Service and Member Benefit partner marketing and sales performance.
- Provide leadership and be responsible for the development of one direct report.
We're after someone that has 5+ years strong experience in a marketing, partnerships or relationship management role, and a tertiary degree in marketing or similar discipline.
If you think this role sounds right for you, please apply to join our team today.