- Exciting career opportunities at Kiwibank in our Auckland senior Commercial Banking team
- Based in one of our Business Banking Centres across CBD, Highbrook and North Shore
- Relationship banking at its best
Are you an experienced business/commercial banking analyst looking for a new challenge?
At Kiwibank Business Banking, we are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help make Kiwis better off. We're 110% committed and take pride in fostering our business relationships and the results benefit both our clients and the Managers who help them succeed.
What's the role about?
Our Auckland wide senior Commercial Banking team is mandated to accelerate growth in the medium enterprise space (businesses with annual turnover ranging mainly $10m to $50m).
As a Commercial Account Manager you will support a Senior Commercial Manager to manage an existing client portfolio, and proactively grow our market share of medium sized enterprises. Your primary responsibilities will include analysing financials of new and existing clients, understanding their business & industry risks, writing the supporting credit applications and being a key point of contact for these clients and their advisors.
You will utilise your head for numbers, client relationship skills and negotiation skills to develop and manage a wide range of solutions to Commercial clients around the Auckland region. You will understand the different drivers and challenges your clients face and work with them to develop solutions to support their success.
Working with an awesome team of people, led by a highly experienced Regional Manager, you will be a part of the Kiwibank success story in Auckland as we grow our profile and market share.
What we're looking for….
- First and foremost - a great attitude is everything!
- Thorough understanding of financial statements with emphasis on key cash flow drivers and ability to structure credit facilities & covenants to suit each client's unique situation
- Ability to articulate a lending assessment clearly and concisely in a detailed credit submission, including business and industry risks/mitigants, and cash flow analysis
- Strong communication skills to support frequent contact with clients and professionals alike
- This is a dynamic, varied role with strict deadlines to deliver clear outcomes so excellent time management and laser sharp attention to detail are essential
- Excel financial modelling skills, at least to basic level, are desirable
We're all about making Kiwis better off and that means for our own people too. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Apply Now!....or contact Simon Whittington, Regional Manager on 027 703 9810 if you wish to have a confidential discussion initially. Applications close March 29th 2019 at 5pm.