- Exciting career opportunity at Kiwibank in our Business & Commercial Banking team in Auckland
- Based in one of our Business Centres across CBD, Highbrook and North Shore
- Relationship banking at its best
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager looking for a new challenge?
At Kiwibank Business Banking, we are passionate about working side by side with local businesses to help make Kiwis better off. We're 110% committed and take pride in fostering our business relationships and the results benefit both our customers and the Managers who help them succeed.
What's the role about?
As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for Managing a portfolio of SME businesses, while proactively growing our market share of Commercial/Mid-Market customers (businesses with turnover generally up to $10m and sometimes beyond based on complexity and needs.) through targeted prospecting.
You'll have the backing of a highly experienced leader, working within a diverse team, committed to growth and development of themselves and their customers, who encourage one another's success (with a healthy slice of competitiveness). Last but not least, access to range of products that Kiwibank offers to our business customers including Asset Finance, Trade Finance, Working Capital and Foreign Exchange hedging.
Working with an awesome team of people along with a newly appointed Regional Manager you will be the part of the Kiwibank success story in Auckland as we grow our profile and market share .
What we're looking for…
- First and foremost - a great attitude is everything!
- Proven performance in the proactive generation of new business.
- Proven relationship management skills and a strong customer focus.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounts with emphasis on the key cash-flow drivers, along with the ability to determine key covenants to suit individual lending situations.
- Great communication and networking skills.
- Ideally - well connected in the business and professional community.
We're all about making Kiwis better off and that means for our own people too. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Contact Neil Craigen 029 222 0742 if you wish to have a confidential discussion or APPLY NOW! Applications close March 27th 2019 at 5pm.