The AA is much more than its Roadservice roots. We offer vehicle testing services, WoF's, vehicle repairs and service, driver licensing, driver education, tourism, insurances, advocacy, advice and many Member benefits that include fuel discounts, free professional eye checks, free driving lessons and free maps.
We exist to provide excellent service, guidance and value to our 1.6 million Members - this is the heart of the AA and defines everything we do.
With almost 1000 employees as well as different contracting opportunities this means there are a variety of careers available through the AA.
This is an exciting new role to assist the Corporate Relations Manager and wider Communications team Manager to provide the AA and associated entities with strategic internal and external corporate communications advice and support services along with managing media, issues and events.
Our team is supportive, fun and dynamic and we're looking for an extra pair of hands to:
- Produce insightful and engaging content
- Draft media releases and pitch stories
- Support the AA's social channels
- Prepare media monitoring reports
- Provide communications support to spokespeople
- Assist with events and product launches
What we're looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field including public relations, media communications or journalism
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships;
- Sound planning, prioritisation and time management skills
- Great interviewing, writing and storytelling skills and the ability to simply communicate complex subject matters
- Good understanding of social media and online environments
Come and join the AA and see where a career with us will take you.