- Flexible communications role with Kiwibank
- Wellington based
- 30 hours a week for 12 months - perfect for those looking to work school hours
It's a great time to join our Brand and Communications team as we live our purpose to help make Kiwis better off.
Do you have direct marketing experience, great customer-focused copywriting skills and are looking for a flexible work challenge that fits around your lifestyle?
We're looking for a Compliance Communications Advisor with a "get stuck in attitude" to join our team and would love to hear from you.
So what does the role involve?
This role is all about developing and managing key compliance communication (primarily direct mail and email) resulting from legislative or internal changes or regulations that impact the products and services our customers hold with us.
Day-to-day you'll be working with key stakeholders to ensure compliance related communications are aligned with industry regulations and delivered within allocated budget and timelines.
Putting the customer first is at the heart of what we do, so you'll need to analyse and understand the customer experience and regulatory requirements, and advocate for changes that lead to a better outcome for our customers.
While you own this process, we're keen for you to challenge the status quo and help us improve how we communicate with our customers. If you've got an idea, we'd like to hear it!
What kind of skills and experience will you need?
- A love of copywriting - and the challenge of transforming messages to be customer focussed and friendly
- Detailed focused and highly organised
- Primary channels include direct mail (experience with NZ Post processes) and email (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), so you'll be comfortable delivering cross-channel direct communications
- Experience in the financial services industry would be of benefit
- You'll also engage with a wide range of internal and external contacts, so you'll be a natural when it comes to stakeholder and relationship management
- Reporting in to the Senior Lifecycle Communications Manager, we're looking for that ideal someone who is positive and efficient, with the ability to interpret the more complex, regulatory orientated information into a customer-friendly and easy-to-understand communication
At Kiwibank we're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Apply Now!
Applications close on Monday 22nd July at 9pm, but we'll review applications as they come in - so apply today!