KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network and is passionate about providing the best audit, tax and advisory services to clients.
Our business advisors in KPMG Enterprise assist owner operated businesses to reach their goals. With over two thousand organisations, our clients range from retail businesses to national trusts, from blood stock companies to manufacturers and government departments to personal investment portfolios.
KPMG Enterprise offers the following services:
- Preparation of regular financial information
- Consultancy in restructuring, financing, valuation, sales and ongoing business interests
- Future planning
- Monitoring of legislative and economic changes
- Advice on international issues
- Outsourcing and secondments of accounting staff
- Payroll and debtors management
- Tax compliance and filing of returns
- This role will see you delivering accurate and timely enterprise compliance services of varying levels of complexity to the business. This will involve utilising new fit for purpose technology and processes to deliver these services.
- Technical processing of annual financial statements, IFRS and tax returns
- Assisting with data gathering and knowledge transfer
- Build technical compliance competence to work on increasing levels of complexity/additional service lines
- Deliver quality technical compliance work, and support the development of others within the team in the delivery of this work
- Formulate solutions to client problems and issues
- Continue development of capability to deliver technical compliance work of increasing complexity
- Contribute to the high performance of the team by suggesting innovations (technical & process) to enhance the delivery & value of technical compliance work
- Undergraduate degree or undertaking tertiary qualifications in relevant subjects e.g., accounting, finance, or qualified by experience.
- Provisional membership of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or Certified Practising Accountants (Australia), with progression through the technical and capstone modules
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional approach to work and strong client focus
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.