New Year, New Job!? We have several exciting Customer Service opportunities coming up in Dunedin. Roles will start mid-February and go through until 28 August 2020.
In this position you will provide customer service across a variety of channels including phone, email and digital channels. You will be well equipped to respond to web messages and emails in a timely manner. Using available information and intelligence, you will understand your customer’s situation and provide tailored real-time service to ensure first contact resolution wherever appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated prior experience providing a high level of customer service, face to face or over the phone
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication and the ability to see a problem from the customer’s point of view
- A passion for providing excellent customer service which includes high quality interaction with our customers
- Strong written communication skills to respond to customer enquiries
- Strong digital skills and the ability to work across multiple channels
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
The customer is at the heart of what we do here and to be successful in this role you must have a passion for providing services to improve the customer experience. The hours for these positions are Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm.
Sound like the job for you?
To apply for the role, click on the ‘Apply’ button, submit a CV and Cover Letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the role.
For further information please contact the Madison Managed Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone on 0508 262 653.