Viaduct Leasing Limited (VLL) provides services to KPMG and Kensington Swan to support their businesses.
The services include:
· Reception Services
· Catering Services
· Building Facilities Services
· Car Park Management
- We're looking for a Corporate Receptionist to provide quality management of the reception area by ensuring clients, visitors and staff are welcomed warmly with all needs met in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner.
- The working hours for this role are as follows: 7.30am - 4.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday and 8:30am - 5:30pm Wednesday and Thursday. Please note; hours may be subject to change and some flexibility will be required.
- In this role, you will be required to:
- Meet and greet visitors to KPMG and Kensington Swan in a professional, friendly and confident manner and follow through with notifying relevant staff of their visitors arrival
- Respond to all visitor inquiries
- Work closely with the catering team maintaining the meeting rooms to a high standard and exhibiting a professional image
- Book meeting rooms as required and collaborate with relevant parties where booking conflicts may occur
- You'll also provide general reception services such as booking of taxi's upon request, ensuring newspapers are available for clients, a beverage service is offered and coordinated with catering team and any deliveries/requests are passed on to appropriate parties
- 2+ years experience in corporate reception essential
- Experienced in delivering a high level client service
- Friendly and professional
- Flexible “can do” attitude
- Excellent presentation and an eye for detail
- Well organised and efficient in maintaining general tidiness of working areas
- Solid communication skills including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.